Welcome to my creative online journal

Saturday 10 December 2016

Instagram Competition Kuretake Festive Fun Part 2

Every day these days I'm commited...commited to thinking up a different way of lettering the Christmas word of the day in the Instagram Kuretake Christmas Challenge (#kuretakefestivefun) that I showed you a few days ago.

This is a compilation photo of my first 9 days, some of which I showed you in my previous post:


This was Thurday's word:
Written with a gold pen with a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on top. (Glitter doesn't show on photos).

Friday's word was 'Angel' and for that I did a cartoony picture:
And today, Saturday, the word was 'Snowman.  I considered doing another drawing but I thought it would be more creative to think up a new way of doing the challenge.  

So, icing sugar and a chiselled brush on a kitchen cutting mat it was:
So that's it, right up to date.  Not all my posts will be about this, honest, it's just what I'm currently doing and it's christmassy, so it seemed appropriate to put on here.

To follow me on Instagram, I'm #creativeflourishes and this challenge is #kuretakefestivefun.
 
Thanks for stopping by, other creative flourishes posts coming to this very blog soon,

Nicky,
Creative Flourishes

1 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Hello Nikky. I hope you're well. Thanks for popping over to my blog, I'm kind of blowing of the cobwebs over there, so it's nice to know there is still someone out there reading. Love your Angel and the lettering. Happy new year to you. I hope 2017 is filled with health and happiness. Claire x

Related Posts with Thumbnails