Welcome to my creative online journal

Monday 29 August 2011

Holiday Check-In

Hi from Legoland Village in Denmark.  I haven't been able to get on the internet as I hoped to throughout our holiday but today I've managed to get a few minutes to 'check-in'.

As I said, we are at the Legoland Village, a short walk from a giant Legoland theme park, and the place where Lego bricks are made.  The weather here has been very changeable!  Lashings of rain and even massive thunderstorms, interspersed with a little sunshine.  You have to go out prepared for everything!

These are just a couple of our holiday 'snaps', taken earlier on in our holiday that I've been taking on my iPhone:


These weren't taken here though, they were taken in the Bologna area of Italy.  We went there first for 5 days before coming here.  It was roasting there, in the late 30's.  

Best check out now, internet time running out, hope you're all enjoying the last few days of your Summer holidays, see you later in the week, from home.

Thanks for stopping by today and for any comments
qwiksave






1 comments:

Meanqueen said...

Hi Nicky, Thanks for popping by my blog, nice to see you. I'm now off to have a browse round yours. Catch you later. Ilona

Related Posts with Thumbnails