Welcome to my creative online journal

Sunday 8 May 2011

Covered in Muck! Scrapbook Page

I created a very mucky scrapbooking page for american National Scrapbooking Day, which was yesterday.  

Detail:
(Those of you that were with me last year may remember this sequence of photos, see here)

The full completed page looks like this:
I used a layout and full instructions given to us yesterday in the form of a 'Make and Take,' (a free pdf from Elle's Studio):
To make mine, I used distressed patterned papers to suit the muddy theme, and, because I hadn't got any red paper, painted some plain paper with red paint.  I added stamps of ink blots with brown distress ink to represent the mud and roughed up all around the edges with a sandpaper file.
Hope you've had a great weekend. My eldest son starts his SATs (junior school tests) tomorrow so this week is going to be quite a busy one.

Thanks for looking and for any comments,
qwiksave

1 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab page and love your red paper! Good luck to your son for his SATS (hopefully this will be the last year that the poor kids have to sit them). x

Related Posts with Thumbnails