Welcome to my creative online journal

Sunday 26 December 2010

How was your Christmas?

Hope you all had a good Christmas and are continuing to enjoy the holiday.  I was going to put my Christmas day photos on yesterday but fell asleep!

Mmmmn Choccie!
The homemade chocolate snowman (left) was popular.

Christmas for us was just our family of four at home (my inlaws have gone to the Phillippines) and of course, the concentration was on the boys...
...and their presents..
..the highlight of which was this Lego Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle.

We also went out sledging.  This was the temperature as recorded in our hire car:
But great fun was had on the slopes:
..and yes, even I went down!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

We're off to visit my sister and her family in Milton Keynes tomorrow and will be stopping over, so there will be no post tomorrow.

Look forward to seeing all your seasonal pictures!
Thanks for stopping by,
qwiksave

1 comments:

Carmen said...

Brrrrrrrrrrrr. Fab piccies but that temperaute gauge makes me shiver just thinking about it!

Looks like a fab time was had by all :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails