Welcome to my creative online journal

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Halloween over, Xmas is Coming!

This is what I have made tonight:

Gift ribbons made from christmassy paper.

You can possibly see how they were made.  You get four strips of paper and bend and glue them into the middle and then add a further little strip that is bent round and stuck on the top of the others in the middle.   What I like about them is that you could do them to match the wrapping paper that you will be using, or contrast, if you like.  

This is the first time I've tried these, think I might try using a plain paper next time.

* * * * *
Thought you also might like to see another recent stationery purchase!

This is..
a curvy...
flexible...
ruler

..that also doubles up as a sculpture and stress toy for bending around into all kinds of shapes. (£2.99 from The Works).  It also lies flat for drawing curvy lines.

Thanks for looking and for any comments,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

1 comments:

PepPop said...

Great bows, I like the idea of coordinating with the paper. Can I borrow your ruler - I could do with the stress relief :) Jaqui x

Related Posts with Thumbnails