Welcome to my creative online journal

Saturday 20 November 2010

Germany in Autumn

My husband has returned from working in Germany for the weekend and has brought back some lovely scenic photos for me to show you.  I thought you might like to see these calm, peaceful, river & mountain scenes that he has been taking, inbetween his working hours.



Also some woodland:
Makes me feel all calm looking at these. 

* * * * *
He came back this morning and took our boys around a very busy, Movie Memorabilia show at the NEC in Birmingham.  There were people dressed up as Star Wars characters:
With whom they had their picture taken:
Me? I went to another exhibition there at the NEC, a Gifts For Christmas show, it was heaving with people and I only got a couple of things, one of which was some washable fabric pens.  Once a crafter, always a crafter!  ;-)

Back later with today's craft,
Thanks for looking and for any comments,
qwiksave

1 comments:

Carmen said...

That woodland picture is just lovely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails