Welcome to my creative online journal

Thursday 14 October 2010

Halloween Fancy Dress Album

My family and I love a good dress-up! Give us a good theme for a fancy dress party and we go to town!  You may remember some of the outfits and wigs I showed you here on this blog that my boys were wearing on one fun day in the Summer Holiday.  When my husband and I played in our local samba band a few years ago we occasionally got to dress up and we revelled in it.

So, today, I decided to make a mini scrapbook of some of the outfits we have worn, mainly for Halloween, which will be the theme of the scrapbook, but I will include a few of us in other fun outfits too.  In America they don't only wear horror type outfits for Halloween anyway.

So far I have just been working on the front cover:
I've sprayed white paint onto black paper, added a 'mock' silver web and a real plastic spider.  I'm going to look on the web for a suitable 'horror' font for the title...
That spider is looking a bit too realistic! Aaaah!

I've found a few pictures to include:
But there are loads more to find...

I'm also looking for more potential background accessories too:
..and these will make some good spooky templates.

Hopefully this WIP (Work-in-Progress) will be finished in the next few days! WTS - Watch this space!

* * *
Finally, I stamped a sentiment on the clay heart that I made the other day:

Thanks for stopping by and for any comments,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

1 comments:

PepPop said...

Oooh Spooky. Great idea to keep them all in one album too. Your heart is great, love the stamped sentiment on it. Jaqui x

Related Posts with Thumbnails