Welcome to my creative online journal

Sunday 26 September 2010

Christmas Card 9

One of my intentions this year was to get all my Christmas cards done during the year so I don't end up trying to make 30 individual handmade cards on the night before the Last Posting Day (like last year, oops!)  I have done quite well, I've made 8 so far and one tonight, makes 9:

So thats one a month.  Not bad. 

(I changed the one that I made last night into this - I've added acetate which I've painted white snowflakes on to and also stuck on some pink and white snowflake confetti. I'm much happier with it now!)


Here's the other 8, which you may remember as they have been previous posts on here:
The one I've done tonight isn't my favourite - created using Stardust Gelly Roll pens and peel offs but it is good to use stash up rather than always buying new (says her, who is off to buy more stash at Artisan (a bead and stamping show) on Friday! :-P)

Thanks for reading and for any comments,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

3 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Really cute card. You're far more organinsed than me - I've done ummmm 2! x

Kandi said...

Aggghhh stop putting me to shame! I have not given a thought to christmas cards or even gifts yet and I usually am more organised. You have given me a kick up the bum - thanks!
Kandi x

Nicky Stevenson said...

I can't use this one now - my older son thinks its the best thing I've ever done and wants me to give it to him for Christmas! lol

x

Related Posts with Thumbnails