Welcome to my creative online journal

Friday 17 September 2010

Gift of Dreams

I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself today, I've been to the dentist and had my very first extraction! Owwww! Certainly makes me want to take a lot more care of all my others! :-(   I liked what the dentist prescribed though, 'you need to lie on the sofa and have flowers and chocolates!' lol.  This was directed at my husband who was there with me - shame it didn't happen though! (bah!)

Tonight's craft:
...is this scrapbooking page of Christmas 1999 - Love the lettering on this Bo Bunny Paper (free with one of the papercrafting magazines this month), that says this:
'You are the Gift that made all my Dreams come true"
I've always loved this picture of myself when heavily pregnant, taken the month before my eldest was born:
I did ask my husband to deliberately chop my head off when he took the picture - it made it more photojournalistic!
I just thought it suited the sentiment on the Christmas themed paper perfectly.
* * * * *
My two boys have had their first lesson in Fencing after school (in school) today, hope they don't start practicing - on me!

Have a great weekend.
Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

1 comments:

K said...

That looks a lovely warm, cosey page, very Christmassy without the need of the normal xmas embellishments.

Hope your mouth is feeling better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails