Welcome to my creative online journal

Monday 20 September 2010

2011 Coaster Calendar

OOh, I'm early with this one! It's a calendar for next year using a beer coaster.
They are ever so simple to make - you just cover a coaster with some nice patterned paper, add some suitable embellishments and a ribbon to hold them up.
I've made mine suitable for a male receipient (although I'm not sure who yet!) as it has a 'mechanical' feel about it with the circles.  I also added distressing to the edges using a file and black ink.

It's most unusual for me to be this organised this early, a first in fact!

Thanks again for stopping by and for any comments,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

1 comments:

Kandi said...

I love these I made some last year and gave them at christmas. I made matching post it note holder thingies for the fridge and I use mine all the time. Love the colours on yours.
Kandi x

Related Posts with Thumbnails