Welcome to my creative online journal

Sunday 15 August 2010

Summer Holiday Special - Part 10

This is the last part of my Summer Holiday Activity Series. (If you haven't already, please check out the other Parts 1-9).  I hope you've enjoyed looking at these as much as I have making them.  Whilst doing this I have found it interesting to see just how different my children look in the 5 years that have passed since these pictures were taken.  It's very hard to imagine the next 5 years....and the next!

This was a fun creative activity, making an aeroplane and a car out of a banana, wafers, sweets and whipped cream:
Here is my son proudly picking it up so I can take a photo:
OOps! Crash Landing!
..and this is the car we also made:
No accident this time!

Towards the end of the holiday we picked some local blackberries:


Yum!
(Another activity to try, fruit picking, it's fun!)
* * * * *

I didn't get to show you everything we have done (this series would be ENORMOUS!) but we also went on day trips to various places and we had a week at the Seaside, Tenby in Wales, where I used to go as a child.
Here we all are with our beach creation
#
Enjoy the rest of your Summer Holiday,
and I'll be back with regular crafting soon,
qwiksave

2 comments:

Uma said...

fantastic puddings, great idea

PepPop said...

Mmm bananas and ice cream, you're making me hungry! Jaqui x

Related Posts with Thumbnails