Welcome to my creative online journal

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Background Nightmare

I have had a nightmare with my background today!  I've spent all morning trying to find a way of keeping this flourishes background and then I accidently deleted it! :-O   The website of 'The Cutest Blog on the Block' has been crashing all day with demand so even though I'd saved my original (phew!) I'm still not safe yet, I still need to get the new code in order to keep it, otherwise it will go on Friday! :-O  Earlier on I tried two Blogger backgrounds but neither of them were right, I'm not very keen on any of their designs, I want to keep this one! (stamps foot!)   Glad I got it back though...for now!

4 comments:

Marg said...

Not quite the same as your old blog but at least it is a blog I feared you were going to loose everything. x

Nicky Stevenson said...

I did say I thought I might have to give this blog up if I couldn't solve how to get a decent template. I had a very frustrating morning!

Thanks for your concern Marg, your comment came after I changed the background to a very dull Blogger one. Luckily I managed to change it back because I'd saved it - phew!

Deanna said...

If you right click on the background and choose view image you can download it to your computer and upload it to an image hosting site and just change the html code to use the background image yourself. :)

Marg said...

Well Done on getting your swirls back. It was good to see you on the card making thread earlier.

Related Posts with Thumbnails