Welcome to my creative online journal

Monday 31 May 2010

Embossed Scroll Tiles

Ooh, it has been quiet not having my children around for a few days.  The bonus is not only do I get to watch my own TV programmes, but I also get a lie-in! Bliss!  I haven't been doing lots of crafting which I thought I'd be doing, I've been very uncharacteristically domesticated.  I've been throwing myself into doing a late Spring Clean.  I think its having the place to yourself makes you see things that you've been avoiding need doing more.

For my craft tonight I had a go at making some scroll tiles using my Cuttlebug embossing machine.
I used some wrapping paper for this (I would have used foil but I couldn't find it!)
I did an embossing (raised) one and a debossed (sunken) version but I prefer the embossed one.

The tile, which has my favourite design on it, scrolls, was from Ten Second Studio (I got it from a craft show) and was designed for embossing with hand tools.  Next time I do this, I will do it on foil and add colour to it with some alcohol inks.

See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails