Welcome to my creative online journal

Monday 19 April 2010

With love from us to you

Today's project I may need to warn you is a bit soppy!  As some of you know, my husband is working in China at the moment and only comes back to the UK every few weeks.  Well with all these aeroplane problems, I'm concerned that his next visit may be delayed which will be hard on all of us, we're finding it quite tough going as it is.  He only started this job in January so we hadn't been used to him being away and have had to get used to it! 

So today's project was a digital scrapbooking page (basic elements there, I just added to it) for him from us, his family:

This one uses the (paid) facility on Picnik.

I've had to do a quick craft today because since I visited my sister at the weekend I've been feeling a bit guilty.  Her house is immaculate (her husband runs a cleaning business) and mine is....... well, not! My excuse has always been 'I'm too busy being creative' but there's only so many times you can say that (believe me, I've tried!).  Anyway, to cut a long story short, I've been tackling our house with vigour today, giving it a proper Spring Clean, something which is long overdue.  Gotta be done though (bah!)

See you tomorrow

qwiksave
x

1 comments:

Nicky Stevenson said...

Would love to get into digital scrapbooking proper - this one was so easy.

x

Related Posts with Thumbnails